Giflor's latest customer success story is for Swedish brand, K9 Competition. The pet grooming brand has chosen Giflor's 740 ELP model for its animal care treatment products.
Closure #740 is part of Giflor's Eco Low Profile range of caps, designed especially to save on plastic. This minimalist closure allows bottles to be stored both upright and upside down for a more versatile and attractive packaging which supports sustainability through its light weight and reduced plastic content.
The recessed closure was chosen to offer a functional finish to K9 Competitions' products so that the product would be ultra-practical, efficient and easy to use by the user. The practicality of a closure that can function both upright and down, is an especially useful feature for animal care products.
"We chose Giflor's 740 ELP closure for its sustainable low profile, uncomplicated aesthetic and its excellent functionality. Giflor's cap delivers on all 3 counts and looks great on our products! We only use the best quality ingredients in the K9 series of animal shampoos, conditioners, sunscreeens and other treatments, so it's important that the packaging also conveys the same level of excellence."
"Working with Giflor was particularly easy and trouble-free. The company listened to our requirements and delivered a closure that met our needs, matching our green brand style. It complements our products perfectly."
Giflor's ELP closures - key features
- Award winning. ELP closures have won many packaging awards
- Sustainable. ELP closures are 50% less plastic, therefore they require less material in their manufacture, and are light weight with a reduced carbon footprint
- Colorful. ELP closures are available in both single and 2-color versions
- Classic. ELP closures benefit from a modern, classic style
- Versatile. ELP closures can be used for a range of market applications, including food, healthcare, personal care and cosmetics
View Giflor closure #740 in 3D, or discover its full specifications in the product catalog.